The Radioactive Fox
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons vs. The Fox by Ylvis.
Based on the above post.
A mono-blue EDH deck with no creatures.
Rough draft creatureless edh deck?
I like restrictions / themes in deck building for creativity! I might not buy the parts for this, I’ll try playing online with friends first, but either way it was a fun design activity.
Talrand decks are apparently a well-explored edh thing, but most have a few creatures. There’s a cool combo with Proteus Staff and the general: rearrange the entire deck! That only works if there are no other creature cards, though.
Yes I am a nerd that designs magic decks for fun, who finds it as fun as the game itself. Such a Johnny player.
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Brett
- Nickname: hot stuff
- Birthday: April 30th
- Sex: pretty fun
- Sexuality: also fun
- Height: what really *is* height, when you think about it?
- Time Zone: a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind.
- What time and date is it there: too late
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: I don’t remember, I’m asleep
- OTPs: ohpthmmms>??
- The last thing I Googled was: googling? what am i, some sort of googlr
- First word that comes to mind: nnnn
- What I last said to a family member: aaaa
- One place that makes me happy and why: asawerwf
- How many blankets I sleep under: afehiljfgh
- Favourite beverage: booorrrrreeeeddddd
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: In the cinema? not a theater? what dialect is this, new england?
- Three things I can’t live without: snark, probably
- A piece of advice for all my followers: my life advice might only be applicable to my life?
- You have to listen to this song: you listen to whatever song you want to
- My blog(s): exist
Tagging: I mean, do this if you want
AN IMPORTANT REMINDER to not reblog posts that are obviously from kids where they’re saying something fucked up, including -ist stuff. even if you aren’t going to bully them and just want to share how bizarre they’re acting, you’re inviting other people to! if you want to correct them, please please please do it privately. do not promote the harassment of children.
It’s just a good idea to correct things privately, in general. Yes, for children especially, but really for anyone. Though things might change a bit based on how well you know someone / how public a post is / etc.
Ahhhh, thank you!!
A lot of other stuff? Hmm, I think now you might have to specify. :D
Ohh- hooo-ho, well hello there anon. Pink and blue are great, red is really great, but I think tangerine makes me the most curious. I’d love to chat!
Deep Red - I’m in love with you.
Red - I love you.
Pink - I think you’re cute.
Blue - You’re amazing.
Rose - You’re pretty
Purple - You’re hot.
Plum - I would fuck you.
Violet - I would date you.
Aqua - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Amber - I wish you would notice me.
Cream - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.