That definitely fits the show. This show has so much in the way of big society ideas, it reminded me a lot of Deus Ex and Brave New World in the best ways.
tagged by tinyantennas
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
Ahhhh, thank you!!
A lot of other stuff? Hmm, I think now you might have to specify. :D
uhhhh define generally???
Like eva? (actually that’s probably more half and half than generally)
But for things that actually come to mind…
nsfw under the cut
tinyantennas replied to your post: _~^’`☆
i’m trying to make a face out of that but i don’t quite follow
Think of a shooting star with a curving trail behind it.
hmm that makes sense.
was browsing the tumblorbs, saw some random post of that style, it’s not something that always annoys me, just in that case. nothing that really mattered, and I didn’t bother to save a link.
D: Favorite Soundtrack?
- Bastion’s was pretty great, and fit perfectly with aesthetic + everything else. Hotline Miami was also great.
F: Biggest Let down?
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Bioshock 2 was pretty disappointing too.
T: Best game memory?
- Before I got to college I contacted my to-be-roommates by email, and ended up playing some TF2 with Kyle. I (medic) ubercharged him (engineer) to barely hold off the advance of the other team’s cart, securing the game. It was thrilling to just barely win, with such teamwork. I feel like I have better memories for non-electronic games, but videogame asks, so… Also I omitted memories about beating a thing and liking it, trying to think more about stuff around a game as opposed to in it.
W: Any games you regret getting rid of?
- Maybe some old handheld games, but it’s easy to emulate so I don’t regret anymore…
X: What you’d like to change about your favorite franchise?
- How often it is released (Half-Life 3 will come one day, I hope). It feels a little weird to say that that’s my favorite franchise, but I guess most other franchises I like I tend to think of as separate games, and the Half-Life series just does a lot of things right with regards to environmental storytelling and design.
tinyantennas replied to your post: I’m on the second episode of Eden of the East with…
oh, i might have to join in on this
Go for it! We’re only two episodes in and watching one a day, plus too busy to watch any tonight or the weekend. It would be super easy to catch up / watch forward, even.